On Monday, I celebrated my 33rd birthday. Wow - how did I get this old?! Really, I often still feel like a kid and find myself thinking its so weird I'm allowed to to these adult things like be married and raise children. But yet, here I am. Guess you're only as old as you feel, right?
Anyway, my birthday was very nice. It started with a visit from my mom last weekend. I even got to take a nap while she and Andrew baked a cake for me! She also prepared a tasty dinner for us. Thanks, Mom!
The birthday fun continued on Sunday with a sushi dinner out with the girls. As always, we had a blast catching up and eating yummy food. I was so thankful to send some time with my friends who I don't see nearly often enough!
My actual birthday was a very busy day, filled with mostly good things (the not good: cleaning dog poop off the floor, emptying and refilling the dishwasher a couple of times, wiping kids' butts). Included in my day: spending time with my favorite 2 munchkins, teaching a challenging PiYo class, many birthday messages via mail, phone, email, and Facebook, and a date with my man after the kids went to sleep!
I'm looking into the coming year with positivity, excited for everything to come (new home, best friend's wedding, and more!)!


I fully satisfy with this website, i am just going through your all pages. Expecting this types of great new contents.
ReplyDeletehttps://wayanadempire.com/Wayanad Empire