Monday, September 17, 2012

The extra cute and funny day

Today was one of those days where the kids were just oozing cuteness and comedy. Andrew recited numerous "quotes of the day" and Olivia was being silly. I already can't remember everything that I thought was especially noteworthy today and there are a few things I wanted to make sure I don't forget.
1. Andrew standing in front of the open fridge and pulling out cans of pop. "I'm picking out wines at the grocery."
2. Olivia discovered she can make funny fart sounds while I'm feeding her if she presses into me. She thought it was so funny as she did this repeatedly then looked up at me and giggled.
3. Andrew singing "Severus Snape, Severus Snape" over and over after seeing some Harry Potter puppet show parody on "My Tube".
4. Andrew hugging me before bedtime and saying we were having a cuddle and then rocking and singing, "go to sleep, Mommy. Go to sleep, Mommy". What a perfect end to the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment