Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sicky

One thing we have been very lucky with is having 2 children that have been exceptionally healthy thus far (knocking on wood now!). I can remember only one time that Andrew has acted completely different from normal because he wasn't feeling good and that was only for a day. Sure, he's had coughs and runny noses, but no significant illnesses. Unfortunately, I had to keep him home from preschool today (there was a field trip today that we missed!) because he had a rough night feeling feverish and kept crying out in his sleep. I felt so bad for the little guy. He slept a little late this morning and doesn't seem to feel too bad but has an uncomfortable cough and stuffy/runny nose. Hopefully a day or two of some extra tlc and he'll be good as new.

Olivia is still healthy so I hope Andrew doesn't cough on her too much and get her sick too! I definitely don't want to find out what it's like to have a sick infant!

No comments:

Post a Comment