Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Workin' out

Last week I finally tested out the waters for working out at home. I was actually able to complete 2 short (30 min) workouts with both children at home and awake. Olivia did great both times watching from her rocking chair and me narrating to her what I was doing and I also took advantage of Andrew being strapped to his booster seat for breakfast. He was a really good motivator saying things like, "good job, Mommy!" and "squeeze your butt!" (I think he heard that one on the DVD!). So this morning I decided it was time to get started with day 1 of the Chalean Extreme program (lifting 3x per week for 90 days). My hope is to complete the 3 lifting workouts each week in addition to the classes I teach. I'm sure it will be harder to fit in some days, but I'm feeling good after day 1! So here we go! I'll post progress reports along the way :)
She got worn out just watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment