Monday, January 30, 2012

Olivia's 3 month birthday

Bigger than the monkey now!
Yesterday was Olivia's three month birthday. The time has gone so fast, it's unbelievable! She has grown a lot and can do so much now. For the last week or so, Olivia has been working on lifting her head and trying to sit up. She's been very persistent in practicing her crunches...she's going to have baby abs of steel! Tummy time isn't a favorite activity, but Olivia is getting good at her mini pushups and gets one side off the ground. I don't think it will be long before she rolls from tummy to back. The other big news from Olivia's three month birthday is that she laughed while we were playing yesterday morning. It was so unexpected that I laughed myself in response! I hope that she starts laughing a lot so I can get it on video.

Other highlights from the day:
Action shot!
*I caught Olivia talking to her baby doll when she woke up from a nap. I'm sure it was an excellent conversation!
*I dropped a piece of red pepper from my salad on her head while eating dinner resulting in salad dressing hair. Luckily we did her photoshoot earlier in the day.
*Olivia covered me in spit up while I "airplaned" her overhead after dinner.  I'm sure this was payback for the red pepper and I needed a shower anyway.

3 Month Stats:
12 pounds 8 ounces
23.75 inches

Such a smiley girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment