Friday, October 21, 2011

Tasty treat

Yesterday I was really wanting something sweet and unhealthy. So instead of seeing if I had everything to make cookies or brownies (don't think I did anyway), I whipped up a quick batch of chocolate Shakeology no bake cookies. They are so good and for me, make a good replacement for my beloved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (which I'm totally craving these days especially with Halloween coming up). The only problem is that I always want to eat more than one or two (they are filling though)! Since I'm enjoying these so much, and so are Carl and Andrew, I thought I would share the recipe here.

Chocolate Shakeology No Bake Cookies:
1 cup chocolate Shakeology powder
1 cup oats
1 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 - 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar (enough to help cookies stay together)


Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands until a dough forms. Roll dough with hands into balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Keep cookies in refrigerator or freezer and enjoy!

These are so simple and delicious and I don't have to feel bad about satisfying my sweet tooth. In fact, I think I'm going to make more before baby is born so I have a stash in the freezer!

You can find out more about Shakeology on my website: www.myshakeology.com/colleencrawford or send me a message (I have samples!).

No comments:

Post a Comment