Thursday, August 18, 2011

Favorite Andrew Quotes

I've been working on a list of some of my favorite Andrew quotes so that I don't forget them and thought I would share some.  Maybe I should try to get some on video...would be better future blackmail material :)

"I'm gonna be back" - keys in hand, heading to the front door
"I gotta eat" - climbing into his chair at home or at a restaurant
"Good boy, Mommy" - while I'm changing his poopie diaper. Have tried explaining that Mommy is a girl, but haven't quite gotten that down yet.
"I love you, Daddy" - has said much more often than I love you, Mommy.  Oh well...
"Please" - while rubbing his belly, the sign for please
I love driving!!
"Thank you" -we're raising a polite boy :)
"Don't worry, Mommy"
"Be quiet, Sunny!"
"Sit down!" - to either of the dogs while we're eating
"I need something" - when I go in to check on him at bedtime
"Bye! I gotta go to work"
"I have to ask"

I'm sure there's plenty more to come and I plan to update the list every so often (mostly so I can remember, but also because it might make others smile).

1 comment:

  1. One to add: "Yo. What's up?" - how Andrew answers the phone

    ReplyDelete